The Vales site plan is a simple and functional design that works well, yet with a number of nice touches to it. See the details below.
Please drop us a note below if you would like to have the full set of the Vales floor plan and site layout plan emailed to you.
The Vales EC site plan layout has all the units set out in a north-south direction, with most of the facilities lined up between the 2 rows of blocks. A relatively straightforward and simple, but effective design, like that for the MeyerHouse condo.
The landscaping will be by Coen Design International Pte Ltd (opens in new window).
The Vales EC Site Plan | Vales Site Design
The Vales site plan layout does all the important things right, and has the advantage of having Coen International as the landscape consultant. It promises to be very nice indeed when it is completed.
- The units are all aligned in a mainly north-south orientation, that minimises the heat from the west afternoon sun.
- Internal facing units get a very wide pool and garden view, like those for the MeyerHouse.
- There are 2 strategically positioned side gates: one directly at Cheng Lim LRT station, and the other leading to the bus-stop along Sengkang East Road.
- The bin centre and substation are tucked in one corner of the site, with its own driveway.
- The whole site is raised so that the ground floor & facilities are above road level, with 2 levels of basement carpark that reaches all the blocks.
THE VALES SITE PLAN . E-APPLICATION . SHOWFLAT VIEWING
Please register here for showflat viewing or e-application, or to receive the Vales EC site plan and full set of floor plans.