The Vales EC . New Executive Condominium . 500m to Sengkang MRT Station
The Vales EC is a new Executive Condominium that will be launching for sale in July 2015. This Sengkang EC is expected to be well sought after, as it is a very rare one for a new EC – it will be within walking distance, around 500m from Sengkang MRT station & Compass Point Mall. The Vales EC is also comfortably within 1km from Nan Chiau Primary school.
Artist’s Impression . The Vales EC @ Anchorvale Street . 7 minutes walk to Sengkang Town Centre
The Vales executive condo is located along Anchorvale Street / Anchorvale Crescent in Sengkang. It has one of the best locations of all the available ECs for sale now, where access and amenities are concerned.
It is directly in front of Cheng Lim LRT station, one stop from Sengkang MRT station. So on rainy days you can hop onto the LRT instead of walking the 7 minutes or so to the MRT.
The Vales EC is also directly across the road from the upcoming Sengkang Hospital. This makes it a great investment, should you decide to sell or rent it out after you’ve stayed in your unit for at least 5 years. There is certain to be good demand from hospital staff.
Sengkeng Hospital opposite The Vales EC
If you would like to be kept posted on floor plans or registration dates, or how to register for the e-application, just drop your contact details here.
The Vales Executive Condominium . Highlights
- The Vales EC sits in a well established HDB estate, with a complete range of amenities.
- Sengkang Town Centre with its shopping mall, MRT station, public library, banks, shops, supermarket, food court, cafes, and restaurants, polyclinic & post office, are 500m or one LRT stop away.
- Very quick access to the expressway: one minute drive to the TPE (Tampines Expressway). Off-peak 20 minutes drive to Orchard Road, the CBD, Marina Bay, & Changi Airport.
- Nan Chiau Primary School is a walkable 650m down the road, and within the crucial 1km range for priority. Nan Chiau has a well earned reputation for nurturing students & producing results above the national average, lead by experienced & caring staff. Nan Chiau was originally located in the River Valley area, close to where the Avenir is now, before it re-located to Sengkang. (The Avenir is at River Valley Close itself.)
- The Sengkang Sports Complex and Sports Centre, with its many pools & slides, and stadium are 750m down the road, bordering the Punggol River Reservoir.
- Across from that is the quiet greenery of Sengkang Riverside Park, joined by a floating wetlands bridge, and leading via a park connector & cycling tracks to Punggol waterway, with its leisure & sporting activities, and the huge Waterway Point mega mall.
Punggol River Reservoir & Sengkang Riverside Park :: 15 minutes walk from the Vales EC
Economics of The Vales EC
- 15 to 20% (ie. around $200K to $300K) cheaper than similar new private condominiums.
- First time buyers are eligible for up to $30,000 CPF housing grant.
- You do not pay any agent’s fee or commission (unlike for HDB resale flats).
- Historically of all residential property types, executive condos have achieved the most capital appreciation. Not only do they reflect the general appreciation of the market, but they also enjoy a greater upside as they close the gap with prices of private condominiums after the 5th year.
For other details, see the Fact Sheet or location.
Artist’s Impression . The Vales Executive Condominium Gymnasium
THE VALES EXECUTIVE CONDOMINIUM · SHOWFLAT VIEWING · E-APPLICATION
Just register here if you would like to be kept updated, or to register interest in the Vales EC.
Terra Hill Singapore Launch
If you are looking for a new freehold project within the upcoming Greater Southern Waterfront district, you might want to consider the upcoming Terra Hill condo.
Terra Hill Singapore by Hoi Hup Sunway . New freehold condominium launch at Yew Siang Road off Pasir Panjang Road . Rest of Central Region project in the Kent Ridge area
Terra Hill Singapore is also within 5 minutes walk from Pasir Panjang MRT station on the Circle Line, which is within 4 stops to Harbourfront MRT station that links directly to VivoCity shopping mall.